Monday, June 6

Halle-f**kn-luiah!

We have the BMW back in our custody! It was a bit of a headache because the mechanic does not take credit cards. I tried everything I could think of to get money out without doing a "cash advance" and incurring the huge interest rate. Not going into the details because its just too annoying, but I ended up just withdrawing the £345 ($630) as a cash advance. Some expensive cash!

When I got to the mechanic, he offered to save me about £25 by doing the payment off the books (i.e.- he wouldn't make a receipt). At first I said, "Nah... I've already taken out the money", then I thought "What the hell am I thinking!?" and went ahead with the discount. I will use the remaining money to get the car detailed so it can be put up for sale.

Anyway, it's nice to have it back. Sort of comforting to see it outside our bedroom window!

-RP-

No comments: