Tuesday, August 26

I like Oregon!

Tonight I met up with a couple of guys (Scott and Andy) at The Colony Pub. They were people I "met" on the Beeradvocate.com site that I frequent. One of them, Scott, I had all ready met in person because he purchased some of my brewing equipment, but Andy happened to be one of his friends and someone who I had "talked to" on the site's internal e-mail system. Anyway, they e-mailed me and invited me for a few beers as a going away present which was really cool of them to do. It was really nice to hang out with some people with a similar passion as me. So we just chatted and tipped back a few Oregon craft brews. Not a bad night!

Hmm... there are nice people up here in Oregon!


A slightly off-topic sidenote:

Beer the old-fashioned way

An interesting article about one of the beer-styles I talked about in a previous post... brought a tear to my eye!

--RP--

No comments: