Thursday, May 26

Car Frustrations

So the BMW is still at the mechanic's. It's not really their fault that it has been there that long, it would have been a lot faster if they sourced the parts themselves. It would also have been A LOT more expensive. I think/hope that we have saved money this way. It has been rather frustrating, though. I thought it would have been done a long time ago, but it took a lot longer to locate the used parts this time. The remaining ones were supposed to have been received by the mechanic on Tuesday. He only got one of them. The other two are still apparently MIA. If they have gotten lost in the mail, this week will also go by and we still won't be able to put the car up for sale. Then I have to harrass the place where I ordered the parts from, then they have to resend them, etc., etc. I'm trying not to think about this because it really makes my temper rise. Something I don't have any control over and something that is REALLY messing with our plans. We NEED to sell this car to get the money to pay our final bills and to rent an apartment in Denmark. The longer it takes to get this thing sold, the more desperate we will be, and the less money we'll agree to take for it.

If the parts don't arrive today either, you might be able to hear me scream...

-RP-

No comments: