Monday, May 7

Never mind... We're staying public for now

Now that I sent out an invitation to read our newly-privatized blog, we've changed our minds and decided to keep it public and open to anybody. It's my fault. Well, actually it's Google's fault. I should have tested the Blogger.com "Invite" thingy on myself before sending one to you all. You see, it seems Google (who owns Blogger) makes the stipulation that you have to have a Gmail account to log in and read the blog for any longer than a 30-day period. Now, I'm a big fan of Google and Gmail, but we think this is quite lame and completely understand that a lot of you probably wouldn't want to go through the trouble of getting another email address.

So, please ignore that email from Blogger. As before, you will be able to read Project: Expatriated without logging in. Perhaps we'll look into getting a better blog host that doesn't require a specific email address. We'll see.

Anyway, sorry for the confusion!

1 comment:

Admin said...

If you do decide to make it private again. please don't forget to send me an invite. I've been reading your blog now for quite some time and I'd love to be able to continue to do this :)

(garfieldt (at) gmail.com)