Thursday, January 18

Canford Cliffs apartment

Today I viewed the apartment that K found last week. She was a bit nervous about what I would think, but I'm happy to say that I liked it. It's got some character and it's not a place where old people would go to die. There's a gas stove, garage, and gas radiator heat. Also a nice garden around back. Seems to be a cozy little place. Being a natural realist/pessimist, I'm still a bit paranoid about the rent being so cheap, especially for that area. The estate agent told me it should probably go for about £100 more, but it is cheap because the guy who owns it is friends with the manager of the estate agency and he decided he just wanted to offer it at a reasonable price so that it stays rented and is taken care of. Fair enough.

Anyway, we've paid the deposit and agency fees. Now we're just waiting for them to do the credit check and what not. Hopefully, we'll hear from them soon.

No comments: