Saturday, October 29

Masters of the Universe

It's semi-official (still waiting for the paperwork)! I have attained a Masters degree in Film Studies/Archiving. The course convenor sent me an email yesterday to let me know that the board of examiners has finished the assessment of my work over the past year. It's great to be notified that I succeeded in getting the degree, but the icing on the cake is that they were apparently very happy with my work! Not to gloat or anything; according to the course convenor: ">The exam board made a special point of noting the consistently high quality of your work, which came close to Distinction level overall." How bout dem apples? It might be a case of "close but no cigar" as far as attaining "Distinction level", but I'll take it! Especially after feeling like my dissertation was kind of crappy. Apparently, it wasn't!

Feelin' pretty good!

-RP-

No comments: