Wednesday, November 3

Resultless

I didn't stay up to watch the election results coverage after all. And I'm glad I didn't because it doesn't look good and it doesn't look like we'll have an answer anytime soon.

We're actually quite shocked at the results so far. Up until now, we hadn't been overly concerned or giving it much thought. I guess in the back of our minds, we felt like Kerry would definitely win, albeit with a narrow margin. So, we're absolutely shell-shocked to see that it's a narrow margin all right, but in favor of Bush! What the hell is going on in the US!?!? I have serious doubts about the sanity and intelligence of all those overwhelmingly "Red" states! Wyoming, for instance, 69% Bush, 29% Kerry. Or Utah, 71% Bush, 26% Kerry! However, it's good to know that our favorite areas of the US (the NE and the West Coast) are still sane and in possession of a brain!

No comments: