Wednesday, July 28

Well, we went for it!  Spoke to the BMW guy this evening.  He was nice enough to give me his home number so I could call him after business hours.

I had some concerns about it that I wanted to get some answers for before we made a decision.  It was pulling to the right a little bit when we test-drove it, there were a couple of places that it looked like it had been repainted, and I wanted to know why he hadn't been able to sell it in two years.  It has not been in an accident and was not re-painted as far as he knows.  He kept it in Belgium because he thought he could sell it over here much easier (to an American in the commission, for example).  Well, I guess he's partially correct about that after all!

We will pick it up on Saturday.  Then I can drive to work for my last four days at Bo-ny!

-RP-

No comments: