Sunday, June 3

A couple of anniversaries coming up

This coming Tuesday, June 5th, will mark one year as a Technician Demonstrator at the Arts Institute. I cannot believe that a year has gone by already. It doesn't seem that long ago that I gave up my job in London to take on a more challenging job down here on the south coast of England. It has been a very fulfilling job so far. Quite often stressful, but always stimulating and rewarding. I've become really integrated in the department and have forged a good relationship with the students. Looking forward to seeing how the next academic year develops, but first, a busy summer of equipment maintenance, graduation ceremonies, and grad film shows at the NFT in London on July 4th, among other things.

The other anniversary is on the 10th, K's and my 3-year wedding anniversary. We're going to spend a long weekend in Dublin, Ireland, doing some sightseeing, rest, relaxation and finding out what a real Guinness tastes like.

No comments: