Monday, June 7

My Behind
Boy am I behind in my blog entries! I do have a good reason though. My mother, aunt and grandmother flew in on May 13th and left on June 2. It was a wonderful visit! We travelled all over Belgium, spent four days in the Netherlands and three days in Paris. A whirlwind of beautiful places, interesting sights and really fabulous food. Too many experiences to write about.

I was sad to watch them walk through customs and know they were on their way back to the U.S. Silly to be sad since I'm heading to U.S. in a few weeks and will see them all soon.

Now Rich and I are catching up on all the details of normal life and just hanging out together. We have another trip coming up this week (Wednesday thru Sunday) which I will write about after we have returned.

More soon,
~K

No comments: